think fast!

Funny videos, pics and texts

think fast!

Postby cyber » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:35 am

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables horseshoe courts, some apple and peach trees.

The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old men can still think fast
cyber

Postby doggie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:37 pm

^^
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby negative » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:54 pm

negative

Postby cyber » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 pm

well duh - but im not going to spam a link from another forum on here.

the simple fact of the matter is alot of aDs don't go on SMCs website and vice versa. Thus as i have colleagues on both clans, i shall continue to post the same thing twice. once on each forum
cyber

Postby negative » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:52 am

didn't say there was anything wrong with it :P

what I tend to do is just post it on one forum, then provide a link to that topic when relaying it to other forums...that's just me
negative

Return to Fun