STG* Challenge.

Forum to arrange matches against us

STG* Challenge.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Hello Apocalyptic Dudes, I am Jay and I came here on behalf of STG* leadership to help with clan war organization. our clan was founded about half year ago and recently we decided to go into the clan wars business and ask few friends if they were interested in it :) you guys were among them and we wanted to let you know, we appreciate it! anyway, if you decided to agree, we would like to stick with the old rules of 5v5, class limit 1, 2 maps (one ours and one yours) and 20 rounds total. we have server so np. there. looking forward your replies. also, you can add me (judalos) or Urai (ancienturaifen) on xfire to talk the minor details about this friendly game or you can also visit our forum. looking forward your replies, Jay.
Jay

Re: STG* Challenge.

Postby Don » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello there,

well, the thing is, we currently have about 5 players total playing MBII, + 1-2 newbies (to MBII) maybe.
So we could arrange a 5v5 if we're lucky, however we have never played together as a team in a "serious" game such as the proposed 5v5 on MBII so far, so see it as a "fun/training" game, especially if your team is used to playing matches.
Well, unless you decided to challenge us on basejka siege, haha.

So yea, could do a fun 5v5 sometime maybe, however it won't be easy to find a time where both teams have enough players online I guess.
Don
Mr. Black

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Glad to hear that Don, to be honest with you, we never played any clan war or we didn't even have a training yet, we are having our first one next weekend and we will see, how that turns out, so in terms of experience, we consider you superior, because you had at least clan experience back in siege and if you apply your teamwork and stuff to mb2, you will do great :) thing is, we have around 9 members or so, and I think, it would be fair from us to let you and your team determine the WHEN the fun match gonna happen and ofc. it will be friendly for fun, no rage and stuff :D we are friendly and we look for guys, with whom we could repeat this in the future :)
Jay

Postby Saberdude » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Oelala
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby Don » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Saberdude wrote:Oelala

Constructive post, I approve! Image
Don
Mr. Black