RCB vs aD

Forum to arrange matches against us

Postby viltte(rcb) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:25 pm

Well yeah i posted than when i get 15 mines from demos throwed right on my face, yes that is spam.

We hopefully get enough people if not then hopefully we can play it tomorrow or next weekend.
Last edited by viltte(rcb) on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HP compaq nx9000, Logitech G5 Refresh Laser.
Image[/url]
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/VFIN.jpg[/
viltte(rcb)

Postby Saberdude » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 pm

Update:

We won vs hoth. it was a close 1 but hey we won thats the point. Then we got some argues and insult wich server we should pick then aD decided that we picked impulse ( again ) korriban. We rushed true korriban in 7 min brought the scepter and then shit started they voted for ctf and went spec. End of rapport because i dont know all the shit they told us looool. screens and demo's will come from other aD's

Btw. no more wars vs you. Only ( real ) rcb's maybe like villte told me in xfire......
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby AntiVirus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 pm

OH NOOOO RBC LOST WAHT A SHAME!
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby Tiu :o » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:37 pm

AntiVirus wrote:OH NOOOO RBC LOST WAHT A SHAME!

KEEP YOUR HANDS OF THE ALCOHOL AND THE CAPS LOCK

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby alien :o » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:52 pm

Tiu :o wrote:

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS! .. oh wait

BTW LAME GHOSTGATE SIG SIR
alien :o

Postby AntiVirus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:36 am

AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby snup » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:16 pm

spam! stfu!

snup
Mr. Pink

Postby doggie » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:03 pm

korriban defence was played?
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby Karshan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 pm

doggie wrote:korriban defence was played?

We rushed true korriban in 7 min brought the scepter

Who cares ? :wink:
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby m0rphíné » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 pm

no, they changed to CTF right after coffin shield was disabled when we were attacking
m0rphíné

Postby viltte(rcb) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:48 am

Shutup that wasnt really the war and they didnt play like they usually do.
Lol i listened to their TS.
HP compaq nx9000, Logitech G5 Refresh Laser.
Image[/url]
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/VFIN.jpg[/
viltte(rcb)

Postby negative » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:36 am

m0rphíné wrote:no, they changed to CTF right after coffin shield was disabled when we were attacking

CTF has its edges over siege, it's more challenging and requires more skill, which is why we were shutting you out 3v6. Whether it's ctf or siege, both use the same weapons, it's just the speed and strafejump (you can't strafejump in siege) that sets the two apart.

Needless to say, most ctfers laugh at siegers, and for good reason :/ ctfers have far better aim (not just sniping) than even the best dedicated siegers will. I can vouch firsthand that my aim improved immensely after playing ctf. It's too bad Jax will never be willing to waste his breath playing siege, I think it'd be a cool thing for you guys to see.

*shrug*, it's up to you, your loss if you choose to miss out on an easy opportunity to get better at siege...already got gaara hooked on it, we need to play sometime :(
negative

Postby Saberdude » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:54 am

negative wrote:
m0rphíné wrote:no, they changed to CTF right after coffin shield was disabled when we were attacking

CTF has its edges over siege, it's more challenging and requires more skill, which is why we were shutting you out 3v6. Whether it's ctf or siege, both use the same weapons, it's just the speed and strafejump (you can't strafejump in siege) that sets the two apart.

Needless to say, most ctfers laugh at siegers, and for good reason :/ ctfers have far better aim (not just sniping) than even the best dedicated siegers will. I can vouch firsthand that my aim improved immensely after playing ctf. It's too bad Jax will never be willing to waste his breath playing siege, I think it'd be a cool thing for you guys to see.

*shrug*, it's up to you, your loss if you choose to miss out on an easy opportunity to get better at siege...already got gaara hooked on it, we need to play sometime :(

Like we care?
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby m0rphíné » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:45 am

theres no point of comparing CTF to siege and saying this is better than that blabla. if you want to have 'my dick is bigger than your dick' discussion go elsewhere.

You don't see us go to WOW forums ranting "OMG THERE IS NO SABERS, YOU HAVE NO SKILL MHAHAHA!"

Next time you want to play a clan for ctf be sure to not challenge a siege clan, ok? Seems a lil' cowardly doing what you did.

It's a shame that some of you ruin for the serious ones, i recall slash coming to gos(or basker not sure) afterwards and apologizing for RCBs behaviour.
m0rphíné

Postby Tiu :o » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:43 pm

negative wrote:

We don't dislike ctf, we just don't bother to get better at it, nor bother playing it. Of course, ctf can be fun and if you look at those fragvids in which ppl get those cool mid-airs its vry nice to see, but ctf is not just strafejumping and aiming as you imply. Respawn and using the right force powers probably is more important. Unlike siege you can't be a one-man-army in ctf, for your hp/forceregen is way too low.

You said that "if aD is so gud at siege they will beat us at ctf too". Well that's a weird statement. Ctf and siege are indeed similar at some points, though it's not the same gametype. it's not that you can own at ctf all the sudden when you have never/rarely played it. Experience probably is the most important value you have. Its just like in siege, you can't be good at it by playing it one month, the ones who have played it for years will always have an advantage and will always be a bit ahead of you.

About that 'little ctf match' we played, i know you, tensor and that other dude play ctf way more often than we do ;).

And yes aiming is an important part, and most |euro| siegers can actually aim very well, that is, WHEN their ping is what they're used, usually 50 or lower. I, myself experienced heavy problems when trying to snipe on impulse. That's not of the 'garbage server' which it isn't (we just dislike the settings on it) but its the different delay. On impulse i should aim way more ahead of people than i normally do on any euro servers(which aren't garbage either).

Impulse = sniping 3m ahead of people, euro servers= sniping on people

That's what we're not used to.

+ I wouldn't mind playing ctf for a change, it's not like there's much 'sieging' left :p

At the ctf'ers lauging at siegers, well i dont laugh at them either. Siegers and Ctf'ers are skilled in different ways, but im not saying one of them requires more skill, it's just a different gametype.

Wow is there any max to characters in a post :lol:

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby cyber » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:43 pm

negative wrote:

We don't dislike ctf, we just don't bother to get better at it, nor bother playing it. Of course, ctf can be fun and if you look at those fragvids in which ppl get those cool mid-airs its vry nice to see, but ctf is not just strafejumping and aiming as you imply. Respawn and using the right force powers probably is more important. Unlike siege you can't be a one-man-army in ctf, for your hp/forceregen is way too low.

You said that "if aD is so gud at siege they will beat us at ctf too". Well that's a weird statement. Ctf and siege are indeed similar at some points, though it's not the same gametype. it's not that you can own at ctf all the sudden when you have never/rarely played it. Experience probably is the most important value you have. Its just like in siege, you can't be good at it by playing it one month, the ones who have played it for years will always have an advantage and will always be a bit ahead of you.

About that 'little ctf match' we played, i know you, tensor and that other dude play ctf way more often than we do ;).

And yes aiming is an important part, and most |euro| siegers can actually aim very well, that is, WHEN their ping is what they're used, usually 50 or lower. I, myself experienced heavy problems when trying to snipe on impulse. That's not of the 'garbage server' which it isn't (we just dislike the settings on it) but its the different delay. On impulse i should aim way more ahead of people than i normally do on any euro servers(which aren't garbage either).

+ I wouldn't mind playing ctf for a change, it's not like there's much 'sieging' left :p

At the ctf'ers lauging at siegers, well i dont laugh at them either. Siegers and Ctf'ers are skilled in different ways, but im not saying one of them requires more skill, it's just a different gametype.

saying siege is like ctf is like saying microsoft works.
cyber

Postby doggie » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:08 pm

still stupid they didn't played korriban attack
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby snup » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:17 pm

cyber wrote:
negative wrote:

saying siege is like ctf is like saying microsoft works.

The only server i ping well ist beyond suppression [UK]
and beyond suppression is down for like 1 week, dunno whats wrong.

The rest are only american server and aussie server and other mod server [150 and 350 ping lol]

So thats no fun for me, even if I wouldn't mind playing ctf, for sure I would like it.

well

ah i forgot, I already played ctf guys on siege *cough* and *cough* srsly ehm oh forget it *cough* :smt069
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby alien :o » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:39 pm

who gives a toss, this discussion is pointless since those rcb faggots are to blame in the first place for doing such a retarded thing like calling a gametype vote in a proper match.

im not denying ctf players have skill, i do admit that their aim is far better, but most uber-ctf guys left the game long time ago, and the only few ones i saw on siege were only good @ sniping and rocketing which is obviously not enough to be a good sieger.

:-D :) :-) :? :shock: :o :lol: 8) :evil: :wink: :roll:
alien :o

Postby negative » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:56 am

Seeing a variety of different responses with regards to ctfers vs. siegers. Only thing I'm going to say about that is this: siegers coming to ctf, and ctfers coming to siege, are by no means equivalent transitions. My transition to ctf wasn't easy, it took time before I got good.

It takes a few months, easily, for most players to get decent at ctf. But when dealing with ctfers coming over to siege, usually a 1-2-week crash course is good enough to get them in the door. They won't be full-fledged siegers overnight by any means, but they'll make for great support players who can kill things much more easily at the decreased player speeds in siege--on an otherwise competent siege team.

Don't know if any of you remember Clown from TD, but he's probably the best ctfer to have ever bothered to play siege for any reasonably stretch of time.

alien :o wrote:im not denying ctf players have skill, i do admit that their aim is far better, but most uber-ctf guys left the game long time ago, and the only few ones i saw on siege were only good @ sniping and rocketing which is obviously not enough to be a good sieger.

most greats left, yea...there's still people like jax, hydro(a), FP, resist, awb, just to name a few

snup wrote:The only server i ping well ist beyond suppression [UK]
and beyond suppression is down for like 1 week, dunno whats wrong.

The rest are only american server and aussie server and other mod server [150 and 350 ping lol]

So thats no fun for me, even if I wouldn't mind playing ctf, for sure I would like it.

well

ah i forgot, I already played ctf guys on siege *cough* and *cough* srsly ehm oh forget it *cough* :smt069

213.133.97.60:1338

also US east coast, not sure how you'd fare here:

64.247.16.189:29071
Last edited by negative on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
negative

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges