RCB vs aD

Forum to arrange matches against us

Postby snup » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 am

negative wrote:213.133.97.60:1338

nice, 19 ping
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby excuse » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:11 pm

Rcb called a vote during a SIEGE match vs ad, and you are just complaining about the skills and saying if ad is so good , we are able to defeat rcb in ctf as well?

Sry but who cares of your CTF skills, when u wanna show it during a siege match/against a siege clan? It's the same when u own an FFA guy in siege than he starts to complain about "ahh stupid nades and force i own u in saber".
Who cares? It's SIEGE, not CTF, not FFA.
excuse

Postby negative » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:35 pm

yea, the guy who called the vote (multiple times) was probably just mad because he made the mistake of letting vds/slash play on hoth defense.
negative

Postby cyber » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:39 pm

another typical RCB match i guess...
cyber

Postby snup » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:44 pm

cyber wrote:another typical RCB match i guess...

:shock:
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby Exodus. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:04 pm

Exodus.

Postby viltte(rcb) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:07 pm

F U if there is 1 Real RCB playing then it isnt a RCB match and when has it been another "typical RCB match" well the SMC well so sorry that sakke and DJ played 4vs 2 half of a map. :?

so shutup or tell when it has been another "typical RCB match". :evil: :x
HP compaq nx9000, Logitech G5 Refresh Laser.
Image[/url]
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/VFIN.jpg[/
viltte(rcb)

Postby alien :o » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:18 pm

viltte(rcb) wrote:

F U if there is 1 Real RCB playing then it isnt a RCB match and when has it been another "typical RCB match" well the SMC well so sorry that sakke and DJ played 4vs 2 half of a map. :?

lol dude srsly go die real rcb or not they played with rcb tags therefore they acted as a part of ur clan and they did retarded crap like calling gametype votes(WTF!?!?!?!?).

therefore, rcb fails :) :) :)
alien :o

Postby Tiu :o » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:13 pm

viltte(rcb) wrote:

So you're telling us to go fuck ourselves because you organized a match with non-rcb's in it?

well the SMC well so sorry that sakke and DJ played 4vs 2 half of a map. :?

what the fuck??

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby Godzilla » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Well RCB, just for your info:

You guys challenged us for the war:
http://apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#4713

You stated that if you dont get people you want to call for another date:
http://apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#5045

Therefore you did not, you had the people you wanted to play with. If you had won u would have called it a win.

But due to the fact that you lost, you now begin crying. Ouch!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously dudes, after every interpretation; open match (You just lost when playing Hoth), league rules (You did not come up with enough players) or whatever (...), fact is: You seriously failed.

But this is just another prove of the incompetence of Amerian clans.
Last edited by Godzilla on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Godzilla

Postby cyber » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:54 pm

thus.......my point still stands:

you are nothing but fakes who can't play a real match with your real clan players, instead you must fake.......its not the first time you've done it, and i'm sure it won't be the last.

get ur fucking act toghether.....your clan is full of fuckin noobs who can't/won't play against better opponents so you must gather people from other clans....

piss poor attempt at a comeback.
cyber

Postby doggie » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm

after reading this amusing topic i will make a short summary for those people who don't have the time to read this topic :

bla bla bla match bla bla bla rcb bla bla bla vs ad bla bla bla ad won bla bla bla rcb are gays bla bla bla villte never replied to our request to discuss some rules bla bla bla we all love godzilla bla bla bla they refuged to attack at korriban bla bla bla they preferred ctf bla bla bla wich makes them gay bla bla bla snup has a beautifull voice bla bla bla we didn't even spam bla bla bla rcb LOST.
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby cyber » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 pm

doggie wrote:after reading this amusing topic i will make a short summary for those people who don't have the time to read this topic :

bla bla bla match bla bla bla rcb bla bla bla vs ad bla bla bla ad won bla bla bla rcb are gays bla bla bla villte never replied to our request to discuss some rules bla bla bla we all love godzilla bla bla bla they refuged to attack at korriban bla bla bla they preferred ctf bla bla bla wich makes them gay bla bla bla snup has a beautifull voice bla bla bla we didn't even spam bla bla bla rcb LOST.

u saying me on TS wasn't fun?
cyber

Postby snup » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:07 pm

i have beautiful voice :D
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby viltte(rcb) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:16 pm

Godzilla wrote:Well RCB, just for your info:

You guys challenged us for the war:
http://apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#4713

You stated that if you dont get people you want to call for another date:
http://apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#5045

Therefore you did not, you had the people you wanted to play with. If you had won u would have called it a win.

But due to the fact that you lost, you now begin crying. Ouch!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously dudes, after every interpretation; open match (You just lost when playing Hoth), league rules (You did not come up with enough players) or whatever (...), fact is: You seriously failed.

But this is just another prove of the incompetence of Amerian clans.

I would not have liked it to be like this but Slash had only this weekend really free with no parents home so he could scream in TS lol and wanted to play it now, i already got ready to not play it on that day, after hoth it wasnt really serious anymore and please tell when we would have 'Drafted' before?

We would maybe like an rematch with real rules and real RCB's so you could see what RCB actually is.

and nice size 2 btw.
HP compaq nx9000, Logitech G5 Refresh Laser.
Image[/url]
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/VFIN.jpg[/
viltte(rcb)

Postby negative » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:35 pm

yea I played for rcb because I was bored...

I mean at least I kind of have an excuse, I was in the clan three different times, and I'm in BFA now which makes me an "ally" of RCB apparently...

(allied clans??? omfg how 2 do)
negative

Postby Godzilla » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:02 pm

Slash had only this weekend free... The moon was exploding, the water turned into blood... The streets are too straight...

Many aD's would have done different things than fighting u, but No, they tried everything to be ready on that date.

After having lost Hoth and the bash on Korriban you cheated our players out by telling them: Eh we are not all RCB's...

Do you think we feel like; Hey yeah, they cheated on us but who cares?

You wasted our time, you took Non-RCBs to your team and finally voted on CTF? Guys, do you know what "Fairness" is?

You absolutely disqualified yourselves from any claim for a second match. Saber, Tiu and the other fighters might actually even consider to take your (second) challenge (to a new war), but I personally would totally understand when they just ignore it.

Oww, I forgot you didn't "draft" anything. But hey, lets ask SMC or gos whether their wars were drafted... For JKA has no league all wars depend on fairness between the two teams. And you - I repeat - absolutely disqualified yourselves concerning this.

And my size 2 actually rulez :-D

Everyone really reading this is an annoying little brat xD

I just hope that American Clans will one day come down from their ivory tower noticing how arrogant their actions look. The irony behind it is, that all European Clans just watch it in laughter.

Fact is: American Clans act unfair when it turns out they loose. Not only you but all of them...

Fact is: You wasted our time...

Fact is: You lost your war against aD...
Godzilla

Postby gr00v3 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:51 pm

Exodus. wrote:

Exo, stop trying to be cool by quoting Cyber.

I did apologise for RCBs behaviour, as it was rather erratic and not very 'sportsmanlike'.

If you would so desire, I think RCB would like real 3 map match to occur sometime soon. Yes it will be a Siege match BTW.

I will strive to make it an all european located player match, so that we can play all three matches on the same server, but you will have to set Baskerville to default settings: Knockback 1000 and all that jazz...

Does the last week of October work for anyone?

------

On a side note: I would like to confirm what Turk said about converting from Siege to CTF: it seems bloody impossible at the moment, added to the fact that I don't even play Siege all that much :?
gr00v3

Postby alien :o » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:23 pm

zilla you sound so cool it makes me want to have sex with u
alien :o

Postby snup » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:28 pm

alien :o wrote:zilla you sound so cool it makes me want to have sex with u

hey i have a beatiful voice :(
snup
Mr. Pink

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges