RCB vs aD

Forum to arrange matches against us

Postby doggie » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:53 pm

Godzilla wrote:It's "Capreolus capreoli"... Tiu was nearly right.

nerd!! i would say Capreoles capreoli but its way to long ago since i had my latin. so i follow godzi (as allways :D )
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby Godzilla » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:04 pm

doggie wrote:

nerd!! i would say Capreoles capreoli but its way to long ago since i had my latin. so i follow godzi (as allways :D )

LOL, why u should use two different declinations for the same word xD
No, first name is the genus and the second is the species. If u pluralize such word u only pluralize the species...

Also watch here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_nomenclature
Godzilla

Postby Tiu :o » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Godzilla wrote:
doggie wrote:

LOL, why u should use two different declinations for the same word xD
No, first name is the genus and the second is the species. If u pluralize such word u only pluralize the species...

Also watch here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_nomenclature

ye using two different declinations is pretty ROFLMFAOz0rzLo0o0o0l doggie :lol:

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby gr00v3 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:34 pm

cyber wrote:heres the problem.

RCB does have a history of playing with "fakers", aka players who are not RCB.

its a known fact, and people have almost come to accept it.

This is true, it's really true in fact. But I assure you the only reason that happens is because we very often don't have enough players on at the same time :?

there are also rumours of hacks, cheating, laming, etc etc etc etc.

Only when Kera plays.

the issue is as following, people are tired of the excuses, the fakes, and the possibility of hacks, the calling out for spam, for lame, for this for that.....

its tiring. it really is.

I realise this, but I'm asking for you guys to just give this match another chance.
This time I will make sure that our team is only made up of RCB players (official ones) and that it's a Siege match (even though CTF would be fun as well :roll: )

Zilla wrote:
negative wrote:However, since I'm offering an all Euro match between RCB and aD, it seemed rather logical to hold it on your server.

Ow, thank you very much, I am so grateful that you OFFER us a match... Actually you are allowed to post a challenge here, but whether we take it, after this cheating and whining...

That was me posting. Next time get your stuff right.

Please don't try and me smart on semantics. Although I should have probably used the words "since I'm asking for another match" or since I'm proposing another match", but I didn't want to sound like I was bossing Cyber around. The term 'offering' may seem condescending to you, but it is really a much amiable way of saying things.

I'd also like to point out that any 'cheating' or 'whining' on RCBs part should not be taken into account. As Cyber said before RCB often uses non RCB members to fill in the gaps for matches; and not one RCB apart from DJ and myself played in any game against aD.

And to my knowledge, you were not there so don't talk (unless I am mistaken).
Last edited by gr00v3 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gr00v3

Postby ParaÐøX » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm

I dont want to take part this time plz.
ParaÐøX

Postby Godzilla » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:55 pm

gr00v3 wrote:And to my knowledge, you were not there so don't talk (unless I am mistaken).

No u r not mistaken, but there is noone that shuts me up with such argument. I talked to the others and no man of you by public matches...
Godzilla

Postby Saberdude » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Only when Kera plays.

Finally thank you!!!!!!!! When i got pwned by him with sniper it rlly touched my ego....
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby Tiu :o » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Hayabusa wrote:

Only when Kera plays.

Finally thank you!!!!!!!! When i got pwned by him with sniper it rlly touched my ego....

Fusion is better sniper :)

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby negative » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:23 pm

Godzilla wrote:
negative wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Guys, do you know what "Fairness" is?

always cute when eurospammers try to talk fairness

Always cute when the Americans cry when running into set-up mines, must be irony for they are the biggest spammers of all...

negative wrote:However, since I'm offering an all Euro match between RCB and aD, it seemed rather logical to hold it on your server.

Ow, thank you very much, I am so grateful that you OFFER us a match... Actually you are allowed to post a challenge here, but whether we take it, after this cheating and whining...

americans who are good define spam as using mines as projectiles...not placed mines, it's annoying yes, but that's what the demp is there for. Regardless, I don't see why you're putting words in my mouth that I never recall using, because I *never* said that spamming involved placed mines.

And the only three instances I spam are 1) ATST 2) someone demping me like crazy and 3) protect 3, all of which are justifiable exceptions. The rest of the time, I don't spam. If you knew me well enough as a player you'd find my aim is pretty decent, even in euro pugs at a ping I'm not accustomed to...but yea, not understanding why you'd say the Americans are the worst for spamming. The noobs do, the upper level players don't.

I've also seen euros yell about minespam (might even have an ss someplace, notsure), so don't try to stereotype the US as the sole group that doesn't enjoy dying every spawn via mines tossed at their face.

Also, I don't recall cheating either. voting to ctf isn't cheating, or else you must have a different definition of "cheat" since english isn't your first language... To us, cheat would be aimbot/wallhack, or ghosting with TS which is moot since euros are so strict with the no spec rule. Or a tech selfkilling every spawn for shields.

don't get me wrong, you obviously know more languages than I do, and I recognize that, but it seems possible that your word choice differs from that of most americans.

So I've proved you to be blatantly incorrect on three counts now. I'm doing my best to remain fairly candid here, but one more fallacious post from you and as far as I'm concerned, you'l have forfeited the argument and I'd be done attempting to reason with you.

it's entirely up to you
negative

Postby gr00v3 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Godzilla wrote:
gr00v3 wrote:And to my knowledge, you were not there so don't talk (unless I am mistaken).

No u r not mistaken, but there is noone that shuts me up with such argument. I talked to the others and no man of you by public matches...

Not to insult you or anything, but that isn't intelligible English, and therefore I am not understanding what you are trying to say.
gr00v3

Postby Karshan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:54 pm

You're talking for nothing, discussion is pointless.

You recruted non RCB players, play like retards then vote for CTF when losing.

All is it.

Capreolus : Godzi is right, it's Capreoli (I studied latin during 2 years).
So, am teh only 1 educated!!1 Pwned.
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby Godzilla » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:30 pm

gr00v3 wrote:Not to insult you or anything, but that isn't intelligible English, and therefore I am not understanding what you are trying to say.

Failed C&P from other website what had nothing to do with this discussion (lol), shame on me :roll:

negative wrote:americans who are good define spam as using mines as projectiles...not placed mines, it's annoying yes, but that's what the demp is there for. Regardless, I don't see why you're putting words in my mouth that I never recall using, because I *never* said that spamming involved placed mines.

You generalize as "Eurospammers", I generalize as "American uberspammers & excessive whiners". I never said u personally spam, but obviously u feel as if this was directed to you. Question is why...

negative wrote:Also, I don't recall cheating either.

Playing with non-RCBs is cheating on us. I hope you still recall a match few days ago?

negative wrote:So I've proved you to be blatantly incorrect on three counts now

Proven me incorrect? LOL. Surely I agree with Europes whining when getting spammed. But they are just harmless against you (and I dont mean u personally).

A normal public looks like this: Playing, playing, playing, American dies, he cries spam, he switches to demo and spams everyone to oblivion... When he dies again he begins whining again, until he leaves the game and seeks refuge in some American board stating that Europe suxx for spam.
The American wars and pugs I played so far were just the same...

The point of view of Americans (generally is)
Dying by saber - Jedispam
A clever tech, standing in his shield (never using more than 1 at a time) - Shieldspam
Getting pulled into the lava after an idiotic jump - Pullspam
Getting gripped or annihilated by lightnings - Forcespam
Getting sniped - Aimbot
Getting sabered - Accident for u all "know" Europeans suck and that it is totally impossible that this was skill-dependent...

This is the image we have of u and its not a glimpse but rather an observation over many years and months...

doggie wrote:Capreolus : Godzi is right, it's Capreoli (I studied latin during 2 years).
So, am teh only 1 educated!!1 Pwned.

Oh my lil doggie slave, bow before me, u r nothin xD I had Latin for 4 years :D
Godzilla

Postby cyber » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:33 pm

negative wrote:
Godzilla wrote:
negative wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Guys, do you know what "Fairness" is?

always cute when eurospammers try to talk fairness

Always cute when the Americans cry when running into set-up mines, must be irony for they are the biggest spammers of all...

I've also seen euros yell about minespam (might even have an ss someplace, notsure), so don't try to stereotype the US as the sole group that doesn't enjoy dying every spawn via mines tossed at their face.

Also, I don't recall cheating either. voting to ctf isn't cheating, or else you must have a different definition of "cheat" since english isn't your first language... To us, cheat would be aimbot/wallhack, or ghosting with TS which is moot since euros are so strict with the no spec rule. Or a tech selfkilling every spawn for shields.
it's entirely up to you

first, i must say one thing, there is a difference between "yelling" and "whining" - i'll let you ponder on that statement, lets just say one continent does it more than the other ;)

second, i think "cheating" might have been too harsh a word, the word that should have been used would have been "lame(d)" which in my definition would be (in this context) "someone or something that inhibits the continuation of a desired action" in this case it would be the match.

Voting CTF is blatantly "laming" in the context i posted above, and thus disqualifies the (RCB) team from that particular match as it breaks the rule of gametype (siege match).

as it stands...

RCB fucked up, aD are pissed off.

now RE another match.....well - i have a distinct feeling that most of the aD team would be unwilling to have another match in the near future purely for trust issues.

I mean.......cmon - if you ask any other clan to battle with you and they heard what happened in this match do you honestly think they woudn't seriously discuss the possibility of it happening to them?!

siege is a game based on trust and teamwork. If one team cannot follow rules and orderly conduct then there is no point.

there are several unspoken rules that should be known by each and every decent clan......SMC know it, aD know it, TMA know it, AroX know it......but it seems the RCB are having trouble grasping it?

simple as that.
cyber

Postby RCB Féroce » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:20 pm

I think you're being unfair to Americans. I've seen them spam, yes, but I've seen Euros spam just as much. I think really it depends more on the person than anything else.

From what I understand, all the aDs are angry because Kera voted a shift to CTF and then promptly defeated all of you. But understand that the only reason he was playing is because we were very short on people. Almost no one was able to play.

I hope that one day, aD will agree to a rematch and we can try to organise a day where it will be only RCB c. only aD. A pure match, with no CTF or Kera.
RCB Féroce

Postby cyber » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:31 pm

again, you are claiming a win on CTF........well OF COURSE........totally different gametype whereas no hardcore sieger is used to, thus they are at a total disadvantage.

its just the same as getting a hardcore FFA guy to come to siege, whup his ass then claim OMG I WON - IM 1337.
cyber

Postby RCB Féroce » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:33 pm

I was just repeating what I was told happened. Call it what you like, since it was mostly non-RCB I don't think it was an honourable match (especially with the CTF thing).

And again, I hope aD can forgive us at some point...
RCB Féroce

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:22 am

To Cyber:

You should not put the blame on RCB as a whole, but rather on me alone. I was the one who got 'foreign' players.

As I have said, if you lot are kind enough to give us a rematch, I will make sure it is a real RCB team and not 'fakes'.

And no CTf next time either. ;-)
gr00v3

Postby cyber » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:26 am

gr00v3 wrote:To Cyber:

You should not put the blame on RCB as a whole, but rather on me alone. I was the one who got 'foreign' players.

As I have said, if you lot are kind enough to give us a rematch, I will make sure it is a real RCB team and not 'fakes'.

And no CTf next time either. ;-)

thats the problem, when one member acts on his own, you will put the blame on the whole clan.
cyber

Postby snup » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:28 am

well, perhaps we could all shut up now, it's over! :-D
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby cyber » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:42 am

snup wrote:well, perhaps we could all shut up now, it's over! :-D

i wanna make this to 8 pages.
cyber

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges