Postby snup » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:52 am

cyber wrote:
snup wrote:well, perhaps we could all shut up now, it's over! :-D

i wanna make this to 8 pages.

ok here we go
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby negative » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:10 am

Godzilla wrote:Playing with non-RCBs is cheating on us. I hope you still recall a match few days ago?

negative wrote:yea I played for rcb because I was bored...

I mean at least I kind of have an excuse, I was in the clan three different times, and I'm in BFA now which makes me an "ally" of RCB apparently...

(allied clans??? omfg how 2 do)

agreeing with feroce, it just depends on who, not where. those two ATEM players 2v2d hawk and killz and accused them of all kinds of hacks. Then there's this 1v1 with {RoN} DoomedVampire (now known as AggroAsgar) where he accuses me of aimbot with a class I hardly ever played at the time (demo), then he goes invis, still fails to get the hangar three times in a row, then discoes.

So I could just as easily say all those things about euros, as you just did about US. But I won't, because those are just isolated cases, at least I'm willing to recognize that. I can see that you aren't. Also, I play US pubs plenty (anywhere but ja+ if I can avoid it), and I'll have to say what you said still doesn't hold true every time I go there. It just depends on who's there, and it doesn't matter where they're from. There's nutcases who whine about everything they can, sure, but there's not THAT many said nutcases...

It's apparent that you were exaggerating big time. Anyway, I obviously know more than you on the subject, even though you think you know more than me somehow...I never see you, if anything it's 1) you don't actually go to US pubs and you're talking out of your ass, or 2) you actually do play/spectate in US pubs, but you're just like those SMCs where you must think you're too good to show your face...or something...I don't see any other possibility here, do you? You've either been to US pubs and seen those things, or you haven't...

But, you chose to be ignorant and incorrect yet once again, so it looks like I'm done trying to reason with you--just as I said before, I'm a man of my word. Gave you a chance, you blew it.

cu
negative

Postby redbass » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:44 am

hello,

DID THE MATCH FIND PLACE?????

WHATS THE RESULT?????

ANY SPECIAL THINGS HAPPENED?????

regards,
mr.bass
"Wenn man zu leben versuche, ohne zu philosophieren, dann ist dass, als halte man sich die Augen geschlossen, ohne daran zu denken, sie zu öffnen."
Descartes
http://www.myspace.com/dubstilldawn
redbass
Mr. Red

Postby Tiu :o » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:12 am

negative wrote:those two ATEM players 2v2d hawk and killz and accused them of all kinds of hacks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
@ ATEM

negative wrote:{RoN} DoomedVampire

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

srsly, if those are the only euros you found guilty spamming, well then.. em nothing just :lol:

(probably 8 pages yaay >) :) )
Last edited by Tiu :o on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby doggie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:22 am

Godzilla wrote:
doggie wrote:Capreolus : Godzi is right, it's Capreoli (I studied latin during 2 years).
So, am teh only 1 educated!!1 Pwned.

Oh my lil doggie slave, bow before me, u r nothin xD I had Latin for 4 years :D

ok. allthough i didn't wrote that but KARSHAN did. But i did 4 years of latin too, i quited cuz i was tired of studying all those words :shock:
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby doggie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:34 am

negative wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Playing with non-RCBs is cheating on us. I hope you still recall a match few days ago?

negative wrote:yea I played for rcb because I was bored...

I mean at least I kind of have an excuse, I was in the clan three different times, and I'm in BFA now which makes me an "ally" of RCB apparently...

(allied clans??? omfg how 2 do)

agreeing with feroce, it just depends on who, not where. those two ATEM players 2v2d hawk and killz and accused them of all kinds of hacks. Then there's this 1v1 with {RoN} DoomedVampire (now known as AggroAsgar) where he accuses me of aimbot with a class I hardly ever played at the time (demo), then he goes invis, still fails to get the hangar three times in a row, then discoes.

So I could just as easily say all those things about euros, as you just did about US. But I won't, because those are just isolated cases, at least I'm willing to recognize that. I can see that you aren't. Also, I play US pubs plenty (anywhere but ja+ if I can avoid it), and I'll have to say what you said still doesn't hold true every time I go there. It just depends on who's there, and it doesn't matter where they're from. There's nutcases who whine about everything they can, sure, but there's not THAT many said nutcases...

It's apparent that you were exaggerating big time. Anyway, I obviously know more than you on the subject, even though you think you know more than me somehow...I never see you, if anything it's 1) you don't actually go to US pubs and you're talking out of your ass, or 2) you actually do play/spectate in US pubs, but you're just like those SMCs where you must think you're too good to show your face...or something...I don't see any other possibility here, do you? You've either been to US pubs and seen those things, or you haven't...

But, you chose to be ignorant and incorrect yet once again, so it looks like I'm done trying to reason with you--just as I said before, I'm a man of my word. Gave you a chance, you blew it.

cu

well but most clanned euro's have seen demo's of matches vs the better usa guys and in most i see complaining.
I except such things from noobs (like ron :-) ) but not from decent pro-players.
Being a 'better' 'pro' player isn't only skillwise, its even more showing respect and keep your mouth shut at appropriate times.

about the spam stuff, its been said before , its a part of siege.
If i pick demo class in a map its just my job to spam , cuz if the other team is a decent team they allways come by team and a demo can't dodge all sabers. Same as korriban, throwing nades cost ages against a tech-healing team. If u throw trips u drive them appart and gives your team the possibilty to eliminate the individuals. So as our great George Lucas left the possibilty to throw mines in game, its ment to be and so its not called spam but just part of a game.
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:44 am

doggie wrote:well but most clanned euro's have seen demo's of matches vs the better usa guys and in most i see complaining.
I except such things from noobs (like ron :-) ) but not from decent pro-players.
Being a 'better' 'pro' player isn't only skillwise, its even more showing respect and keep your mouth shut at appropriate times.

That is a faculty that some 'pro' or '1337' US players do not possess.

AchilleZ, Kerafym, Jawa and Tensor to name a few.

Turk can confirm this: in the past: any time Kerafym's team got beaten at the first objective on Hoth in less than 1 minute, he'd call massive RSs and if those failed he would use rCon to RS himself. He'd also often call hax and shit. But this is also an isolated case, and considering he's one of the most active players... You get my point ;-)

For some reason, some 'pro' US players do not like European players. This probably has to do with server settings for one, and playing style for two.

US players often strive to have a much more diverse playing style, often mastering several if not all classes (as long as they are useful). I have almost never seen a Euro 'pro' play Wookie consistently on Hoth for more than 2 minutes before going to Demo.
A little side anecdote: I once complimented an aD on using a US technique (ctf det kill), which was something I had never seen in a Euro, and he literally told me to get the fuck off his server :?

European players (IE: pubnubs) have a horrible tendency to PT a shit load, and I think this has spread to a generalisation about ALL European players, although there are some Euro players who don't.

On this I wish you all a good day.
gr00v3

Postby doggie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:11 pm

gr00v3 wrote:
For some reason, some 'pro' US players do not like European players. This probably has to do with server settings for one, and playing style for two.

This proves again how some americans think their way of playing is the only way. I start playing on gos and other euro-servers wich are base but without knockback. I'm used to this as you guys are used to base with knockback. So by europe norms its normal that we would play one at your server and one at ours. That kerafym guy who refuged to play on euro server proves himself to be a model-american in euro-view.
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby RCB Féroce » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:21 pm

I'm Euro, but I guess I'm unique in that I started playing JA when I lived in Canada. I also play jedi 90% of the time and I have never PTed. I think it's a really sickening move to be honest.
RCB Féroce

Postby alien :o » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:24 pm

LOL PULLTHROW DISCUSSION JESUS WTF

just stop it. pls.
alien :o

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:14 pm

RCB Féroce wrote:I'm Euro, but I guess I'm unique in that I started playing JA when I lived in Canada. I also play jedi 90% of the time and I have never PTed. I think it's a really sickening move to be honest.

I'm in Europe but I'm USA trained Féroce, as you are.
gr00v3

Postby AntiVirus » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:17 pm

RCB Féroce wrote:I'm Euro, but I guess I'm unique in that I started playing JA when I lived in Canada. I also play jedi 90% of the time and I have never PTed. I think it's a really sickening move to be honest.

We play siege, not RBC-modified siege
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby m0rphíné » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:59 pm

people complaining about pullthrow are the most pathetic, from a freudian view it's probably some kind of defence mechanism by people who haven't bothered to learn it - AKA nubs. :twisted:
m0rphíné

Postby doggie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:13 pm

http://rcbattalion.ej.am/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1930&sid=086132716f947565ddc5f17f704c8aa1

jesus mother fucker son of a bitches, i'm allways polite and respective but talking on a other forum behind our backs is the retarded thing you could do.

If u think about us that way , then please post it here instead of shittalking about certain ad-members on your forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Like we searched for excuses to play you darth-jedi :shock: , i played you enough to know that the only thing what draw my attention at you was your demo at hoth ( wich is pretty good). But thats the only thing.

and stop the spam stuff, like i told all what you get in the game is their to be used in diff ways, placed or throwed doesn't matter. Only on hoth massive mine usage can be annoying but still can be conquered no doubt.
So concluding, its no spam, its just using what jka gives us.

smc proved at rcb match that korriban spam didn't made any difference.

i think it's time to close this stuff, cuz its useless to discuss with them anyway. As they allways need to pull the last end.
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:06 pm

AntiVirus wrote:

That was very weak.

morphine wrote:people complaining about pullthrow are the most pathetic, from a freudian view it's probably some kind of defence mechanism by people who haven't bothered to learn it - AKA nubs

Actually, if it were Freud, it would have some relevancy to sex, like pullthrowers need to put their partners to sleep to be able to rape them or something :roll:
gr00v3

Postby RCB Féroce » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm

AntiVirus wrote:

Who is RBC and how did they modify siege?
RCB Féroce

Postby ParaÐøX » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:39 pm

Watever...its over deal with it just go home
ParaÐøX

Postby Saberdude » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:43 pm

Just 1 question: Does any1 have dildo?
Just another question: Who is willing to put it in those rcb guys.
And the last question: Can we arrange that fucking match and play vs those people so they can shut the fuck up?
And the last last question: Can we play on impulse & baskerville,aD server with the settings of impulse ( so pls dont cry Oooeee :cry: :cry: :cry: i have bad ping, WE HAVE IT ALSO.
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby m0rphíné » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:28 pm

what makes this debate 'LOL' is the fact that rcb is probably the worst siege clan existing. every time they lose they do something stupid (pretty much every war). i remember with ce, we beat you so many times it got BORING.

what RCBs squad did on korriban is inexcusable, even if you come crying and apologizing in public/forum afterwards (which slash or villte did, don't remember which.)

I wonder, have rcb ever won against a european clan? even the worst europe clans would rape the shit out of rcb nubs, k.

im sure if we rematch, same stupid shit will happen. how can you people even mention words like "fairness" when rcb refused to play 1 map in a european server. im still up for it though.

RCB is a a fucking insult to the serious siege community.
m0rphíné

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:37 pm

m0rphíné wrote:I wonder, have rcb ever won against a european clan? even the worst europe clans would rape the shit out of rcb nubs, k.

All scout win @ Korriban, O and D against RoN kthx.

im sure if we rematch, same stupid shit will happen. how can you people even mention words like "fairness" when rcb refused to play 1 map in a european server. im still up for it though.

For the last time: that was Kerafym.

RCB is a a fucking insult to the serious siege community.

no u, faggot.

haya wrote:And the last last question: Can we play on impulse & baskerville,aD server with the settings of impulse ( so pls dont cry Oooeee ... i have bad ping, WE HAVE IT ALSO.

Learn2read, I've been saying 'all european players match' for the last two fucking pages now.

Someone lock this fucking thread.
gr00v3

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges