RCB vs aD

Forum to arrange matches against us

Postby m0rphíné » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 pm

gr00v3 wrote:O and D against RoN kthx.

WOA!, thx for proving my point :]
m0rphíné

Postby Saberdude » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 pm

gr00v3 wrote:
m0rphíné wrote:I wonder, have rcb ever won against a european clan? even the worst europe clans would rape the shit out of rcb nubs, k.

All scout win @ Korriban, O and D against RoN kthx.

im sure if we rematch, same stupid shit will happen. how can you people even mention words like "fairness" when rcb refused to play 1 map in a european server. im still up for it though.

For the last time: that was Kerafym.

RCB is a a fucking insult to the serious siege community.

no u, faggot.

haya wrote:And the last last question: Can we play on impulse & baskerville,aD server with the settings of impulse ( so pls dont cry Oooeee ... i have bad ping, WE HAVE IT ALSO.

Learn2read, I've been saying 'all european players match' for the last two fucking pages now.

Someone lock this fucking thread.

Ow, Bagger stfu we will post some dates soon.
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby alien :o » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 pm

doggie wrote:http://rcbattalion.ej.am/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1930&sid=086132716f947565ddc5f17f704c8aa1

jesus mother ***** son of a bitches, i'm allways polite and respective but talking on a other forum behind our backs is the retarded thing you could do.

If u think about us that way , then please post it here instead of shittalking about certain ad-members on your forum.

LOL @ half of rcb not knowing about any match.

turk, vds, pls go die.

u guys just terribly FAIL ingame, blame millions of things as reasons of ur loss and then even dare to argue on forums. i find it quite amusing, coz u americans are such a bunch of dicks :)

as for the euro lineup - i can pretty much assure u that we'd rape the fuck out of u sorry faggots without ANY problems, the problem is that euros just can't be bothered to argue with u after the match. u'll blame about 1000 reasons why u lost, declare us noobs, make the match not official or fuck knows what else ur imagination can come up with.

u beat ron? wooow now thats really something, congratulations. i could prolly beat a 4-ppl ron team all by myself tho.

go fuck urselves and just quit posting/asking for matches on euro forums.
alien :o

Postby AntiVirus » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:14 pm

RCB Féroce wrote:
AntiVirus wrote:
RCB Féroce wrote:I'm Euro, but I guess I'm unique in that I started playing JA when I lived in Canada. I also play jedi 90% of the time and I have never PTed. I think it's a really sickening move to be honest.

We play siege, not RBC-modified siege

Who is RBC and how did they modify siege?

Was after alcohol... RCB and wanted to say about modified rules, no TP etc.
Anyway... go home sluts and stop crying
alien :o wrote:u guys just terribly FAIL ingame, blame millions of things as reasons of ur loss and then even dare to argue on forums. i find it quite amusing, coz u americans are such a bunch of dicks :)

=D>
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby RCB Féroce » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:24 pm

I attempted to be diplomatic but you are all incredibly immature. I would honestly rather play with or against Tens, Turk, and Kera than you. And the dildo thing? Wauw... simply remarkable. An amazing show of wit and class from all of you. </sarcasm>
RCB Féroce

Postby snup » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:26 pm

RCB Féroce wrote:I attempted to be diplomatic but you are all incredibly immature. I would honestly rather play with or against Tens, Turk, and Kera than you. And the dildo thing? Wauw... simply remarkable. An amazing show of wit and class from all of you. </sarcasm>

you forgot <sarcasm> :-D

[sarcasm][/sarcasm]
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby Firedragon » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:47 pm

RCB Féroce wrote:I attempted to be diplomatic but you are all incredibly immature. I would honestly rather play with or against Tens, Turk, and Kera than you. And the dildo thing? Wauw... simply remarkable. An amazing show of wit and class from all of you. </sarcasm>

like a kid :>
Firedragon
Mr. Brown

Postby doggie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 pm

i was talking mature and respectfull untill i saw your bloody site where u made fun out certain members of my clan. wich proves enough who started...
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby Tiu :o » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:08 pm

The argument is just about who are better. Personally, I don't care, because I know who are, but if you disagree to that, fine. But when i compare the rcb-smc match to the ad-rcb match its pretty much the same. You get crushed on korriban and then its spam all the sudden, while obviously you were just running around like stupid. As we didn't got to defend, I did not lay a single mine on the korriban surface, but i got a full load of mines thrown at my pretty tech face in green by wuzzy/wazzy (lol).
Yet we still get called 'spammers' 'nubs' w/e.

Seriously im getting pretty tired of the repetetive round-coming 'eurospammers' and 'USA > Europe' mentality, not to say it is pretty annoying. I mean, how should we win 'as you are supposed to win'?
When do you guys just admit we won, and show us at least some kind of respect, other then calling us 'aD retards' on your forums.

It was a close game on hoth. You guys played well, even though some 'multiclanners' played. It was a tight match, I had fun :). And I think you guys had some fun as well, at least i hope so. There was nothing wrong with hoth right? I didnt see ANY remark about spam after the match. But it all went wrong after hoth, when kerafym started about the ctf shit, he even tried a vote but it failed back then. There was some quarreling and we decided to play korriban. We attacked first and we rushed through the entire map, according to you because you rarely played it.

So we defeated you on both maps without any spam right? So whats the goddamn problem?

And some of the aD's here are behaving very childish indeed, I expect morph, anti and saber to quit their offensive posts for the sake of godzilla's provider.

Oh, btw, I have no problems playing tensor, tuerkek, kerafym and all the other 'multiclan' rcb's . Honestly, I expected guardian would play. A shame he didn't. It would have made the match more exciting.

As for the 'normal' rcb's, I have no problems playing you either (of course), in fact your behaviour is even better, you probably know when you're one of them.

Last thing, just a side-note. We always play(ed) you guys on your server, probably the greatest disadvantage we could possibly have, yet you still disrespect us.

8)

I iz pretty girl in sig hai
Tiu :o
pewpew

Postby cyber » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:10 pm

if i'm not mistaken there was also a RCB/SMC match that RCB used fake players - SMC...please correct me if i am wrong here - puppets informed me of this.
cyber

Postby redbass » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:46 pm

hahahahaha
great, page 9 now.
i need to buy some more popcorn.

could u plz let me know ur opinion about my person in this thread : http://rcbattalion.ej.am/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1930&sid=086132716f947565ddc5f17f704c8aa1

i rly want to know in which personal attitudes i can make improvements!!!
i just realised with ur help that im
- entertaining
- a whining pissant
- immature
- talkin to much cuz i should stfu
- kinda anti-american

that rly helpin me a lot in my life!
but still im wondering that this is a bit, uhm how do u call it.....
Slash wrote:It is far from being accurate.
"Wenn man zu leben versuche, ohne zu philosophieren, dann ist dass, als halte man sich die Augen geschlossen, ohne daran zu denken, sie zu öffnen."
Descartes
http://www.myspace.com/dubstilldawn
redbass
Mr. Red

Postby cyber » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:18 pm

redbass wrote:hahahahaha
great, page 9 now.
i need to buy some more popcorn.

could u plz let me know ur opinion about my person in this thread : http://rcbattalion.ej.am/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1930&sid=086132716f947565ddc5f17f704c8aa1

i rly want to know in which personal attitudes i can make improvements!!!
i just realised with ur help that im
- entertaining
- a whining pissant
- immature
- talkin to much cuz i should stfu
- kinda anti-american

that rly helpin me a lot in my life!
but still im wondering that this is a bit, uhm how do u call it.....
Slash wrote:It is far from being accurate.

personally my favourite passtime (which according to american clans is a european thing) is to take things out of context.

Féroce wrote:RCB

Roflraptor wrote:really seem like a bunch of whining pissants to me.

Wizard wrote:it is totaly true.

EmperorBlack wrote:Yes sir :D

Roflraptor wrote:lol... Probably worded that a bit harshly. :D

EmperorBlack wrote:Oh no I was just agreeing with you. :D

PaladaroK wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cyber

Postby Karshan » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:38 pm

Where is bambie ?

Instead of talking so much, what should we do ?
Tape :
1. Never challenge again those retards.
2. Another chance to RCB.
3. Rape bambie.

Btw, I love the woods.
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby viltte(rcb) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:05 pm

gr00v3 wrote:
m0rphíné wrote:I wonder, have rcb ever won against a european clan? even the worst europe clans would rape the shit out of rcb nubs, k.

im sure if we rematch, same stupid shit will happen. how can you people even mention words like "fairness" when rcb refused to play 1 map in a european server. im still up for it though.

For the last time: that was Kerafym.

RCB is a a fucking insult to the serious siege community.

no u, faggot.

haya wrote:And the last last question: Can we play on impulse & baskerville,aD server with the settings of impulse ( so pls dont cry Oooeee ... i have bad ping, WE HAVE IT ALSO.

Learn2read, I've been saying 'all european players match' for the last two fucking pages now.

Someone lock this fucking thread.

Too True now please lock this fking thread rematch everyone glad most of all are "kids"(under 18 )

so all S-T-F-U also RCB guys about this all, the match was a mess.

and STOP fking whining about the SMC 4v2 isnt even and even you guys would whine about that.

So please as i said lock as you would have done after the match ended this isnt needed.

and yeah really fun put a big dildo in to RCB, yea go suck ur dad.

we tried to say it was Kera, you continue attacking us

C-Y-A.
HP compaq nx9000, Logitech G5 Refresh Laser.
Image[/url]
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/VFIN.jpg[/
viltte(rcb)

Postby Saberdude » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:22 pm

I can feel the love in this topic......
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby snup » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:29 pm

just close it...
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby gr00v3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm

m0rphíné wrote:
gr00v3 wrote:O and D against RoN kthx.

WOA!, thx for proving my point :]

Retard, learn to read...

IE: 3v3, RCB only played SCOUT (both offence and defence)on Korriban, and we won :roll:

Now unless you're going to try to disprove gravity, you can fuck off.
gr00v3

Postby snup » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:26 am

snup wrote:just close it...

:roll:
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby Godzilla » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:31 am

Godzilla

Previous

Return to Challenges