//ud Challenge

Forum to arrange matches against us

Postby Vlad » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:57 pm

it is based on ja+ with deleted features. it changes more then admin levels only. u see the difference to base when jumping on a wall with jump 3
ein Ingenieur der nicht säuft ist wie ein Motor der nicht läuft
User avatar
Vlad
Mr. Brown
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm

Postby GUARD!AN » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 am

Vlad wrote:it is based on ja+ with deleted features. it changes more then admin levels only. u see the difference to base when jumping on a wall with jump 3


Um, its not based on JA+, I would know as I helped create it.

All it does is add admin levels (so we can give people the ability to kick without giving them rcon).

And jumping on a wall is a server setting, ours being on default. If you would rather a different setting, we can discuss it.
GUARD!AN
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:42 pm

Postby Tensor » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:22 pm

add tensor121 to xfire for match today plzkthx
Tensor
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:20 pm

Postby Saberdude » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 pm

I dont get this guardian. I posted that our time was 18.00 GMT now you guys show up 3 hours later and we start 4 hours later. Because of that my partner tiu needed to leave and i needed some1 else because i wouldnt let you guys come for nothing. Because it was a funwar i thought to take doggie because hes trial @ our place so he can taste the wars a little bit. Now i get to hear that this was a real war and that there are no excuses ??? Well forget it me and tiu challenge you again in our server with our rules no specs ( Ow since when there are specs @ real matches never have seen that in my hole life ) you didnt say anything about wrong time or so and your partner has school that time its not my fault if you guys dont plan times/dates for wars good enough. Now if you say k we understand maybe we can play on your server again but no specs last game several people entered game and i rlly got annoyed and distracted by that. So tell me what you guys gonna do. you guys say k we understand we play on your server without specs @ a time we all can play or we challenge you and play on our server with our rules.
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby L337ManfromSMCforumez » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:58 am

NO DEAL L337MAN aka ÐemomakeR*[FOX] always specs.
L337ManfromSMCforumez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:54 am

Postby Don » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:09 pm

you played on HELL server ya? haha i know that, they just lock teams but everyone can connect during the match and spec loool just lame

L337ManfromSMCforumez wrote:NO DEAL L337MAN aka ÐemomakeR*[FOX] always specs.
gtfo
Image
User avatar
Don
Mr. Black
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: NRW, Germany

Postby doggie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:14 pm

Don wrote:you played on HELL server ya? haha i know that, they just lock teams but everyone can connect during the match and spec loool just lame


well i must admit for me it was playing with like g_synch 1,
and yes i think i lagged out cuz of to many spec's :s,
but anyway i haven't played that bad for a long time, kinda funny tho :roll:
doggie
Mr. Love
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Firedragon » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:15 pm

lol specs in a war looooooooool
it's like the first year of jk ja , where nobody know how to set a password
just ultra mega nooby game
nooby noobs would hawk say lololol
Firedragon
Mr. Brown
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Location: Hannover

Postby L337ManfromSMCforumez » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:28 am

Firedragon wrote:lol specs in a war looooooooool
it's like the first year of jk ja , where nobody know how to set a password
just ultra mega nooby game
nooby noobs would hawk say lololol


1 What is it with Euros and specs....srsly....If you lagg bcuz of specs then
A.)Upgrade your nub computer
B.) Get a better Intarnetz.... I play perfectly on all NA+Euro servers...Aussie servers even.

2 HELL server is going to btfo soon and yes it sucks penis.

3. I'm drunk as fuck right now gg....oh and lol@no knockback....Keeps ya from spamming huh?
L337ManfromSMCforumez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:54 am

Postby redbass » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:14 pm

nope it wont keep anyone from spamming. spamming just is more annoying cuz everytime u step on a mine (or get it thrown on ur head) u will fly away somewhere. that keeps u away from the missionobjectives. good spammers will never be distracted by it.
but who actually cares....
"Wenn man zu leben versuche, ohne zu philosophieren, dann ist dass, als halte man sich die Augen geschlossen, ohne daran zu denken, sie zu öffnen."
Descartes
http://www.myspace.com/dubstilldawn
Image
User avatar
redbass
Mr. Red
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:02 pm

Postby Saberdude » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:33 pm

it seems that guardan and tensor are not posting here anymore. So i will challenge you guys today or tomorrow.

@ L337ManfromSMCforumez: Can you pls GTFO your annoying and will be banned if i get pissed .....
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Karshan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Wtf is Gfto, bfto?
Get the fuck..?
By the fuck..?
Or somes sucking thingz like that
Image
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: Paris (used to ._.)

Postby Godzilla » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Get The Fuck Off ^^
User avatar
Godzilla
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:59 pm
Location: Beijing

Postby Karshan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:51 pm

Lol, k thanks
Image
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: Paris (used to ._.)

Postby Don » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:21 am

Godzilla wrote:Get The Fuck Off ^^

it's "get the fuck out" :wink:

and men, its pointless to discuss with americans about war rules and spam n shit

we already gave up about that discussion on smc forums


best solution -> don't play with them :roll:
Image
User avatar
Don
Mr. Black
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: NRW, Germany

Postby Godzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:05 am

Immer diese Klugscheißer, schlimmste ist wenn sie recht haben ^^
User avatar
Godzilla
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:59 pm
Location: Beijing

Postby L337ManfromSMCforumez » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:19 am

Saberdude wrote:it seems that guardan and tensor are not posting here anymore. So i will challenge you guys today or tomorrow.

@ L337ManfromSMCforumez: Can you pls GTFO your annoying and will be banned if i get pissed .....


K but I'm spec'ing no matter what.

btfo means "be the fuck out"

btw if anyone wants the demos pm me for them*previous match*
L337ManfromSMCforumez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:54 am

Postby Saberdude » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:30 pm

L337ManfromSMCforumez wrote:
Saberdude wrote:it seems that guardan and tensor are not posting here anymore. So i will challenge you guys today or tomorrow.

@ L337ManfromSMCforumez: Can you pls GTFO your annoying and will be banned if i get pissed .....


K but I'm spec'ing no matter what.

btfo means "be the fuck out"

btw if anyone wants the demos pm me for them*previous match*


neh you aint speccing i make sure of that. I will send you the new demo then if you want. but you AINT speccing.
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Saberdude » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:34 pm

I challenge guardian and tensor for the REAL match or whoever played last time with doggie and me, No specs, archy's hell server because @ hell we lag to much archy's was ok. for prove that some1 wonn we take screenshot and you can make demo's if you want. Date and time we will discuss in xfire.
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby L337ManfromSMCforumez » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Saberdude wrote:
L337ManfromSMCforumez wrote:
Saberdude wrote:it seems that guardan and tensor are not posting here anymore. So i will challenge you guys today or tomorrow.

@ L337ManfromSMCforumez: Can you pls GTFO your annoying and will be banned if i get pissed .....


K but I'm spec'ing no matter what.

btfo means "be the fuck out"

btw if anyone wants the demos pm me for them*previous match*


neh you aint speccing i make sure of that. I will send you the new demo then if you want. but you AINT speccing.


:evil:
L337ManfromSMCforumez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron