Welcome Frantic!

News regarding the Clan

Welcome Frantic!

Postby Don » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 pm

After a long time, Apocalyptic Dudes are happy to welcome a new trial member to the clan, actually the first since jka siege dropped dead and Left 4 Dead was chosen as the next game to be played.

Welcome Frantic. :)
Image
User avatar
Don
Mr. Black
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: NRW, Germany

Re: Welcome Frantic!

Postby Frantic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks, it's a pleasure for me and I will do my best :)
Frantic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: Welcome Frantic!

Postby Saberdude » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Don wrote:After a long time, Apocalyptic Dudes are happy to welcome a new trial member to the clan, actually the first since jka siege dropped dead and Left 4 Dead was chosen as the next game to be played.

Welcome Frantic. :)


Welcome, And Don was i on holiday when l4d was chosen to be the next game?
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Re: Welcome Frantic!

Postby Don » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Saberdude wrote:
Don wrote:After a long time, Apocalyptic Dudes are happy to welcome a new trial member to the clan, actually the first since jka siege dropped dead and Left 4 Dead was chosen as the next game to be played.

Welcome Frantic. :)


Welcome, And Don was i on holiday when l4d was chosen to be the next game?

Nope, you were here, but sadly didn't play l4d for long, damn WoW. (http://www.apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=564 and http://www.apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=573)

Which one did you think it would be? WoW? lol
Image
User avatar
Don
Mr. Black
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: NRW, Germany

Re: Welcome Frantic!

Postby Saberdude » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Don wrote:
Saberdude wrote:
Don wrote:After a long time, Apocalyptic Dudes are happy to welcome a new trial member to the clan, actually the first since jka siege dropped dead and Left 4 Dead was chosen as the next game to be played.

Welcome Frantic. :)


Welcome, And Don was i on holiday when l4d was chosen to be the next game?

Nope, you were here, but sadly didn't play l4d for long, damn WoW. (http://www.apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=564 and http://www.apocalyptic-dudes.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=573)

Which one did you think it would be? WoW? lol


Counterstrike 1.6!
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Re: Welcome Frantic!

Postby doggie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome to the club brother!
doggie
Mr. Love
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Belgium


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron