Final for euro siege: American Vs Euros Event

Discussions concerning the Clan

Final for euro siege: American Vs Euros Event

Postby ParaÐøX » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

I puposed a sugestion for a final match for the euros. Considering we arent getting along too well (ad and smc [some members]) I think it would be nice to rap up euro siege with a final match before we all look like hurryi. Euro Vs American. The euro legends that are active vs the "pro's" of america. I used " becuase we argue all the time saying they arent good ect however have we actually had a proper fight with them ? So why not? I also asked a american about this and he said it would be nice.

What do you say?
(I also said in smc, i think more people will respond there so : http://www.sunmoonclan.net/forums/viewt ... f=9&t=2057 )
ParaÐøX

Re: Final for euro siege: American Vs Euros Event

Postby Saberdude » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

ParaÐøX wrote:I puposed a sugestion for a final match for the euros. Considering we arent getting along too well (ad and smc [some members]) I think it would be nice to rap up euro siege with a final match before we all look like hurryi. Euro Vs American. The euro legends that are active vs the "pro's" of america. I used " becuase we argue all the time saying they arent good ect however have we actually had a proper fight with them ? So why not? I also asked a american about this and he said it would be nice.

What do you say?
(I also said in smc, i think more people will respond there so : http://www.sunmoonclan.net/forums/viewt ... f=9&t=2057 )

Already did ;). Like i said ad is not interested, go have fun on tempest brave one!
Saberdude
Mr. Yellow

Postby doggie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 am

Not interested like in we are tired playing vs them (remember rcb match...) and there stupid rules (allways there servers or there settings knockback)) its allways us us us, not we we we.

Not that its not a good idea ;-)
doggie
Mr. Love

Postby ParaÐøX » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 am

Ok so we dont have enough members that want to take part and also i have to agree, its alwayts their server and their rules, never ours.

Anyhow have a nice summer guyz :)
ParaÐøX

Postby doggie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

héhé, happy birthday 8)
doggie
Mr. Love

Return to General Discussion