broadband monitor

Forum to speak Off-Topic

broadband monitor

Postby cyber » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:57 pm

The Broadband Download Monitor (BDM) is a tool that tracks your downloads and alerts you as you get near a limit that you set. If you’re thinking of switching broadband packages, you can also use it to measure your usage and see what limit you could comfortably cope with a new ISP.

http://www.cybermaniac.vault5.com/AV/ot ... p_v1.0.rar

company website:
http://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/broad ... nitor.html
cyber

Postby cristana » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:12 am

How do connect my broadband when my computer does not have an ethernet connection? I have just had broadband installed and the modem needs to connect to my computer via an ethernet lead. The trouble is I do not have an ethernet connection on my computer. Is there a way I can connect in other ways?
cristana
Banned

Postby Don » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm

lolwtf, at first I was surprised that cyber visited our forums again and posted a thread, but then I figured someone just bumped this old old topic.
While I thought it's some spambot which often post in random old topics, this one has no links to some websites in it's post/profile, so..

cristana wrote:How do connect my broadband when my computer does not have an ethernet connection? I have just had broadband installed and the modem needs to connect to my computer via an ethernet lead. The trouble is I do not have an ethernet connection on my computer. Is there a way I can connect in other ways?

..Assuming you're a real person and that question was serious, sry I don't think chances are high you'll find an answer to that question here.
Good luck nevertheless.
Don
Mr. Black

Postby snup » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

heil don Image
snup
Mr. Pink

Postby Don » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 am

Don
Mr. Black

Postby doggie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Lol, i saw that too. But i found it a stupid question. Connecting to wireless with network card is just not really possible. My advice, look at your mainboard and pick a fitting ethernet card
doggie
Mr. Love

Return to Off-Topic