To Karsh

Forum to speak Off-Topic

To Karsh

Postby AntiVirus » Tue May 08, 2007 6:16 pm

I can't contact Karshan, he is never on msn or xfire, and havent responded on my PM for 2 weeks, this is the only place where I can concact him, sorry :P. Karsh, will you be in Paris for 24-25 May? BTW come on msn. ^^
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby Karshan » Wed May 09, 2007 9:26 pm

I'm never on xfire and rarely on msn :s
I'm kinda busy @ this moment, cuz of exam's and girlfriend, and I'll see if I'm @ paris for 24-25 may :wink:
I'll try to be more on msn too
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby AntiVirus » Mon May 14, 2007 3:18 pm

So, will you be there?
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby AntiVirus » Sun May 20, 2007 12:18 pm

So I'm leaving to France today, what a pitty that we can't meet.
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby Karshan » Sun May 20, 2007 1:14 pm

Awww.. That wasn't sure, but that was possible that we can meet even if there is always exam's, test, exam's...
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby AntiVirus » Tue May 29, 2007 11:05 pm

Back! :D France is nice and Paris public transport rox, but it stinks a bit there. And the weather in France is unpredictable :D Ah, and I noticed that french people don't learn English, honestly, it was hard to find someone speaking English good.
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Postby Karshan » Tue May 29, 2007 11:29 pm

@ the moment, the weather just sucks for a may mounth ._.
Btw, I was believing that french people in Paris spoke nice english oO
I agreed that metro stinks, where did you do when you were in Paris ?
By Sephiroth
Karshan
Mr. Love

Postby AntiVirus » Wed May 30, 2007 1:00 am

Well I was visiting Paris Centre - Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, some museums, etc. I was sleeping 2 nights at... I'll quote... "Paroisse Notre-Dame de La Salette 17, rue de Dantzig", it's probably somewhere in the North Paris, because next 3 days I was on a pilgrimage from Paris to Chartres - about 110km. When I was in Paris the weather was really nice but when I was on that pilgrimage it was screwed up, raining almost all the time(exept the 3rd day).

Ah and besides you have really nice roads and trams. And I was suprised to see so many motorbikes there ^^'

P.S. I noticed, that most of the french scouts are also stupid as polish ones O_O

P.S. 2 It's pretty annoying that there are no normal shops in the centre of Paris, I couldn't buy any water exept from the blacks. But the black immigrants were funny in the evening near the Eiffel tower, there were a lot of them trying to sell some flashing shits, they were trying to recognize the language, sometimes whey were shouting in polish "Nie drogo"=not expensive, or "dawaj"=sth like come on, but sometimes they thought we are russian xD I heard that they are well organized, that they have their lookouts and when the police come, they disappear immediately.
AntiVirus
Mr. President

Return to Off-Topic